Beyonce Releases New Song “Bow Down/I Been On” (LISTEN)
6:28 pm, March 17th, 2013LISTEN
Beyonce released a new track on her website on Sunday called “Bow Down/I Been On.”
Among some of the tough-talking lyrics are “I know when you were little girls you dreamt of being in my world/Don’t forget it, don’t forget it/Respect that, bow down, b*tches,” and “I took some time to live my life/But don’t think I’m just his little wife.”
Listen to the song below (with its NSFW lyrics), and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet