Beyoncé: Blue Ivy is Already “Doing Flashcards” at 13 Months (VIDEOS)
11:25 am, February 18th, 2013VIDEO
Is Beyoncé’s daughter a child prodigy?
The superstar said on Saturday’s “Oprah’s Next Chapter” that daughter Blue Ivy is already reading flashcards at just 13 months old.
“Very smart. She loves books,” Beyoncé said when asked to describe her little one. “She is doing flashcards. She is beautiful.”
“You’re doing flashcards at 13 months already?” Oprah asked incredulously.
“She likes it!” insisted the singer.
Beyoncé also opened up to Oprah about her devastating miscarriage, her marriage with Jay-Z, and cutting professional ties with her father.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Beyoncé: “My Daughter Introduced Me to Myself”:
Beyoncé on Jay-Z: “I Would Not Be the Woman I Am If I Did Not Go Home to That Man”:
Beyoncé Opens Up About Her Miscarriage:
How Beyoncé Healed After Letting Her Father Go as Her Manager:
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable