Beyoncé: Blue Ivy is Already “Doing Flashcards” at 13 Months (VIDEOS)
11:25 am, February 18th, 2013VIDEO
Is Beyoncé’s daughter a child prodigy?
The superstar said on Saturday’s “Oprah’s Next Chapter” that daughter Blue Ivy is already reading flashcards at just 13 months old.
“Very smart. She loves books,” Beyoncé said when asked to describe her little one. “She is doing flashcards. She is beautiful.”
“You’re doing flashcards at 13 months already?” Oprah asked incredulously.
“She likes it!” insisted the singer.
Beyoncé also opened up to Oprah about her devastating miscarriage, her marriage with Jay-Z, and cutting professional ties with her father.
Check out the videos below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
Beyoncé: “My Daughter Introduced Me to Myself”:
Beyoncé on Jay-Z: “I Would Not Be the Woman I Am If I Did Not Go Home to That Man”:
Beyoncé Opens Up About Her Miscarriage:
How Beyoncé Healed After Letting Her Father Go as Her Manager:
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet