Beyoncé Apologizes in Letter for Canceling Show, Says She’s “Feeling Much Better”
10:56 am, May 15th, 2013
Beyoncé is apologizing to fans in a handwritten letter for canceling a concert in the wake of pregnancy rumors.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the superstar was scheduled to perform in Antwerp, Belgium on Tuesday, but pulled out of the show citing exhaustion and dehydration.
In the apology note posted on her blog, Beyoncé wrote, “I’ve never postponed a show in my life. It was very hard for me. I promise I will make it up very soon. I’m sorry if I disappointed you.”
“Thank you for your concern. I’m feeling much better now,” she continued, ”and I’m ready to give you a great show.”
Beyoncé will hit the stage in Antwerp on Wednesday.
Check out the note below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids