Beyoncé Apologizes in Letter for Canceling Show, Says She’s “Feeling Much Better”
10:56 am, May 15th, 2013
Beyoncé is apologizing to fans in a handwritten letter for canceling a concert in the wake of pregnancy rumors.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the superstar was scheduled to perform in Antwerp, Belgium on Tuesday, but pulled out of the show citing exhaustion and dehydration.
In the apology note posted on her blog, Beyoncé wrote, “I’ve never postponed a show in my life. It was very hard for me. I promise I will make it up very soon. I’m sorry if I disappointed you.”
“Thank you for your concern. I’m feeling much better now,” she continued, ”and I’m ready to give you a great show.”
Beyoncé will hit the stage in Antwerp on Wednesday.
Check out the note below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court