Beyoncé Apologizes in Letter for Canceling Show, Says She’s “Feeling Much Better”
10:56 am, May 15th, 2013
Beyoncé is apologizing to fans in a handwritten letter for canceling a concert in the wake of pregnancy rumors.
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the superstar was scheduled to perform in Antwerp, Belgium on Tuesday, but pulled out of the show citing exhaustion and dehydration.
In the apology note posted on her blog, Beyoncé wrote, “I’ve never postponed a show in my life. It was very hard for me. I promise I will make it up very soon. I’m sorry if I disappointed you.”
“Thank you for your concern. I’m feeling much better now,” she continued, ”and I’m ready to give you a great show.”
Beyoncé will hit the stage in Antwerp on Wednesday.
Check out the note below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?