Beyonce: I Want “More Children,” Blue Ivy “Needs Some Company” (VIDEO)
9:58 am, May 6th, 2013VIDEO
Beyonce has babies on the brain.
The singer sat down with ABC News during the London leg of her world tour, opening up about expanding her family, being “protective” of her daughter Blue Ivy and how she enjoys “the simple things” in life.
Beyonce revealed, “I would like more children. I think my daughter needs some company. I definitely love being big sister [to Solange Knowles.]”
She added that everything is “completely different” ever since she became a mom, and she’s so grateful that her life now has a “way bigger meaning.”
“I am very protective. I just want to make sure that she can have a healthy, safe, normal life,” Beyonce shared.
The “Love on Top” singer went on to say that despite her megastar status, she’s still the same old Bey she always was.
The performer offers, “At the end of the day, you’re the exact same person. I still like the simple things. Like, I have on my press-on nails right now.”
Beyonce also talked about the backlash over her and Jay-Z’s recent trip to Cuba, calling the criticism “quite shocking.”
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress