2 Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide at Beverly Hilton Before Daytime Emmys
2:13 pm, June 23rd, 2012
Two people are dead in a suspected murder-suicide at the Beverly Hilton hotel, just hours before the venue is to host the Daytime Emmy Awards.
Police found a man and woman dead from gunshot wounds after responding to reports of a shooting late Friday night.
Authorities have not yet revealed additional details, including the identities of the slain individuals.
A spokesperson for HLN, which is broadcasting Saturday’s Daytime Emmys ceremony live, says the event will go ahead as scheduled.
Law enforcement sources have not indicated that the deaths are related to the awards.
Last February, Whitney Houston died on the Beverly Hilton’s fourth floor on the eve of the Grammy Awards.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs