2 Dead in Apparent Murder-Suicide at Beverly Hilton Before Daytime Emmys
2:13 pm, June 23rd, 2012
Two people are dead in a suspected murder-suicide at the Beverly Hilton hotel, just hours before the venue is to host the Daytime Emmy Awards.
Police found a man and woman dead from gunshot wounds after responding to reports of a shooting late Friday night.
Authorities have not yet revealed additional details, including the identities of the slain individuals.
A spokesperson for HLN, which is broadcasting Saturday’s Daytime Emmys ceremony live, says the event will go ahead as scheduled.
Law enforcement sources have not indicated that the deaths are related to the awards.
Last February, Whitney Houston died on the Beverly Hilton’s fourth floor on the eve of the Grammy Awards.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents