Did Betty White Actually Blast Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen?
8:43 pm, April 8th, 2011
In a story that’s been picked up by multiple outlets, the paper reports that White had stern words for show business’ younger generations, supposedly citing Lohan and Sheen by name.
“They party too much, don’t learn their lines, are unprofessional and they grumble about everything,” the Mail quotes White as saying about contemporary celebrities. “I think they are terribly ungrateful.”
The “Hot in Cleveland” star reportedly continued, “I cannot stand the people who get wonderful starts in show business, and who abuse it. Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen, for example, although there are plenty of others, too.”
But did White actually call out Lohan and Sheen, as alleged?
Gossip Cop wanted to make sure and reached out to White’s agent, who told us the quotes are, to the best of his knowledge, not attributable to her.
Could something have been miscommunicated?
Gossip Cop will continue to investigate.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video