Better Call Saul Prequel Spinoff of Breaking Bad Moving Forward at AMC
4:40 pm, September 11th, 2013
“Better Call Saul,” a prequel spinoff of “Breaking Bad,” is moving forward at AMC.
On Wednesday, the network and Sony Pictures Television confirmed that they’ve reached a licensing agreement to do a new show featuring Saul Goodman, the sleazy and resourceful lawyer portrayed by Bob Odenkirk on the critically adored drama series, which will end its run later this month.
“Better Call Saul” would be an hour-long drama, lighter in tone than “Breaking Bad,” and focusing on Goodman’s “evolution” before he became the attorney for meth mastermind Walter White.
Goodman joined the “Breaking Bad” universe in its second season and has stuck around as a fan favorite.
No official status or timetable for “Better Call Saul” has been determined, but reports indicate that a series order could come soon.
Are you excited about the “Breaking Bad” spinoff?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend