Bethenny Frankel’s Talk Show Close to National Syndication Deal
11:51 am, July 7th, 2012
Bethenny Frankel is about to go national.
Ratings for “Bethenny,” the former “Real Housewives of New York” star’s talk show, have been strong enough in six test markets that FOX is expected to announce a nationwide pickup of the syndicated series in 2013.
The show’s current six-week run on stations in New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Dallas, Phoenix and Minneapolis has mostly generated huge ratings increases over programming from the same time last year.
Its strong performance could mean countrywide syndication will be made official shortly.
“Bethenny” is produced, in part, by Ellen DeGeneres, whose studios have hosted the tapings of Frankel’s test shows.
Are you hoping to see “Bethenny” picked up nationwide?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting