Bethenny Frankel Gives Birth to Girl; Radar says “boy” (oops)
1:59 pm, May 8th, 2010
Back in reality, where Gossip Cop chooses to live, Frankel gave birth to a girl on Saturday.
Frankel and husband Jason Hoppy welcomed daughter Bryn at 8:00 this morning, her representative has confirmed.
Committed to getting every single detail wrong, Radar also reports that the new arrival weighed 6 pounds, 8 ounces. Bryn actually weighs 4 pounds, 12 ounces, but is fortunately perfectly healthy.
One glaring sign the site had no clue what it was talking about: It did not know the newborn’s name, simply referring to her as “Baby Hoppy.”
If Radar needs help understanding the difference between boys and girls, Gossip Cop is more than happy to discuss it.
In the meantime, we wish Frankel, Hoppy and their new baby daughter well.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable