Bethenny Frankel Gives Birth to Girl; Radar says “boy” (oops)
1:59 pm, May 8th, 2010
Back in reality, where Gossip Cop chooses to live, Frankel gave birth to a girl on Saturday.
Frankel and husband Jason Hoppy welcomed daughter Bryn at 8:00 this morning, her representative has confirmed.
Committed to getting every single detail wrong, Radar also reports that the new arrival weighed 6 pounds, 8 ounces. Bryn actually weighs 4 pounds, 12 ounces, but is fortunately perfectly healthy.
One glaring sign the site had no clue what it was talking about: It did not know the newborn’s name, simply referring to her as “Baby Hoppy.”
If Radar needs help understanding the difference between boys and girls, Gossip Cop is more than happy to discuss it.
In the meantime, we wish Frankel, Hoppy and their new baby daughter well.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court