Bethenny Frankel: I Had Miscarriage
11:36 am, February 20th, 2012VIDEO
Bethenny Frankel recently suffered a miscarriage, she revealed Monday on the “Today Show.”
“We were pregnant with a second baby and at eight weeks I miscarried,” Frankel said.
The couple is already parents to Bryn, who will turn 2 in May.
The reality star, who went on to say how “grateful” she is to have Bryn when many women “can’t have their own baby,” said she’s unsure whether she will try again.
“The window is closing,” Frankel said.
Check out the emotional video, beginning at the 3:50 mark, below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Get Taylor Swift's Floral Frock For Less
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle
- Is Michael Strahan Cheating On Fiancee?