CLAIM: Bethenny Frankel’s Husband Jason Hoppy Moves Out
12:13 pm, March 28th, 2012
Bethenny Frankel is “in crisis,” declares In Touch.
What’s allegedly going on?
According to the tabloid, after “months of nonstop fighting,” Frankel’s “exasperated” husband Jason Hoppy “stormed out of the couple’s NYC apartment and checked into the nearby Cosmopolitan Hotel.”
A so-called “source” for the mag says Hoppy is “fed up with Bethenny’s diva behavior.”
“Her energy has been nervous and neurotic” as her talk show gets ready to launch, explains the “source,” and Hoppy “can’t take it anymore.”
That’s kind of the attitude we’ve been forced to adopt with In Touch’s “reporting.”
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop they’re “completely in love and very happy,” and still very much under the same roof.
We’re told they’ll be celebrating their second anniversary on Wednesday night.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Short Fashionistas Who Style Their Body Right
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese