Bethenny Frankel Announces “Difficult Decision” To Separate From Jason Hoppy
2:32 pm, December 23rd, 2012
She said in a statement on Sunday, “It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating. This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family.”
“We have love and respect for one another and will continue to amicably co-parent our daughter who is and will always remain our first priority,” she added in the statement. “This is an immensely painful and heartbreaking time for us.”
The couple wed in 2010, and have a two-and-a-half year old daughter Bryn Hoppy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank