Bethenny Frankel Announces “Difficult Decision” To Separate From Jason Hoppy
2:32 pm, December 23rd, 2012
She said in a statement on Sunday, “It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating. This was an extremely difficult decision that as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family.”
“We have love and respect for one another and will continue to amicably co-parent our daughter who is and will always remain our first priority,” she added in the statement. “This is an immensely painful and heartbreaking time for us.”
The couple wed in 2010, and have a two-and-a-half year old daughter Bryn Hoppy.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game