WATCH: Bethenny Frankel Cries on Ellen Over “Excruciating” Divorce (VIDEO)
10:16 am, January 9th, 2013VIDEO
Bethenny Frankel tearfully opens up about her divorce on Wednesday’s “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
The reality host and entrepreneur — who filed for divorce from Jason Hoppy last week, shortly after announcing their separation — chokes back tears as she talks about feeling ashamed over the demise of her marriage.
“I feel like a bit of a disappointment to all of you, and I feel like a failure,” Frankel says, explaining that she “really put it out there” on her various reality shows, which highlighted her relationship with Hoppy.
When DeGeneres notes that the former “Real Housewives” star could have canceled their pre-scheduled interview, Frankel explains she thinks it’s important to be forthcoming with her fans.
“I can’t just only be on reality TV and show everything when it’s the fairy princess fairytale and then not take my hits when I have to,” she says.
“I don’t know how people go through this, because this is excruciating, I have to say,” adds Frankel.
Addressing rumors that she “chose business over love,” she says that “couldn’t be further from the truth.”
Check out Frankel’s full interview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Victoria Secret Models' Diet & Workout Secrets Revealed
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup