WATCH: Bethenny Frankel Cries on Ellen Over “Excruciating” Divorce (VIDEO)
10:16 am, January 9th, 2013VIDEO
Bethenny Frankel tearfully opens up about her divorce on Wednesday’s “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.”
The reality host and entrepreneur — who filed for divorce from Jason Hoppy last week, shortly after announcing their separation — chokes back tears as she talks about feeling ashamed over the demise of her marriage.
“I feel like a bit of a disappointment to all of you, and I feel like a failure,” Frankel says, explaining that she “really put it out there” on her various reality shows, which highlighted her relationship with Hoppy.
When DeGeneres notes that the former “Real Housewives” star could have canceled their pre-scheduled interview, Frankel explains she thinks it’s important to be forthcoming with her fans.
“I can’t just only be on reality TV and show everything when it’s the fairy princess fairytale and then not take my hits when I have to,” she says.
“I don’t know how people go through this, because this is excruciating, I have to say,” adds Frankel.
Addressing rumors that she “chose business over love,” she says that “couldn’t be further from the truth.”
Check out Frankel’s full interview below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin