WATCH: Hugh Jackman Makes Memorable Cameo in SNL Sketch
1:10 am, October 9th, 2011VIDEO
In an “SNL” sketch called “The Best of Both Worlds with Hugh Jackman,” the actor made a cameo — but not as himself.
Instead, Andy Samberg played Jackman in a skit about how the Aussie actor is “the most masculine and most feminine man in the world,” with the ability to star in both Real Steel and a one-man musical on Broadway.
Among the guests on “Both Worlds” was the real Jackman, who played Daniel Radcliffe and complimented Samberg’s ”Jackman” on being in such amazing shape. Samberg explained it was nothing more than “bicep and calf implants” and “Botox.”
Check out video below of the exchange between the real and fake Jackmans.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial