Ben Stiller’s “Woozy” SNL Monologue After Fasting on Yom Kippur [VIDEO]
12:12 am, October 9th, 2011VIDEO
Ben Stiller began his monologue by noting that he’s Jewish, and was “woozy” from fasting all day during the holiday of Yom Kippur.
Enter Andy Samberg, the “Jewish Willie Wonka,” who took Stiller across the stage into a “magical world of Jewish food,” featuring every taste from “salty to fishy.”
Check out the video below, and share your thoughts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game