Ben Stiller’s “Woozy” SNL Monologue After Fasting on Yom Kippur [VIDEO]
12:12 am, October 9th, 2011VIDEO
Ben Stiller began his monologue by noting that he’s Jewish, and was “woozy” from fasting all day during the holiday of Yom Kippur.
Enter Andy Samberg, the “Jewish Willie Wonka,” who took Stiller across the stage into a “magical world of Jewish food,” featuring every taste from “salty to fishy.”
Check out the video below, and share your thoughts.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank