Ben Flajnik: Jennifer Love Hewitt’s a “Nice Girl,” But No Interest in Dating Her
5:08 pm, December 15th, 2011
While speaking to reporters today about the January 2 premiere of “The Bachelor,” Flajnik said the actress was “a nice girl,” but he ultimately wasn’t interested.
Flajnik, who was left crushed by last season’s “Bachelorette” Ashley Hebert, acknowledged Hewitt initiated the date.
“She had reached out to me and wanted to come up to the winery,” recalled Flajnik.
And while he found her to be “nice,” Flajnik said, “After this is all said and done, I want to go back to Northern California to my normal life,” noting, “Ending up with a Hollywood celebrity is not something I ever imagined doing.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Did Kendall Jenner Have Plastic Surgery?