Bachelor Ben Flajnik & Courtney Robertson Are Vegas Posers
2:07 pm, April 29th, 2012
“The Bachelor” Ben Flajnik and alleged fiancee Courtney Robertson hit Las Vegas over the weekend, and the couple who have been plagued by rumors that their romance is just for publicity made sure to be seen wherever they went.
Flajnik and Robertson first posed for photographers during the day on Saturday at the MGM Grand’s “Wet Republic” pool party (photos here), and then later hit the red carpet at Caesars Palace’s Pure nightclub (photo, right), where they hosted the evening.
You’ll recall, right after the finale of “The Bachelor,” it was revealed Flajnik called off the engagement.
He and Robertson then supposedly reconciled, but when asked during the “After the Final Rose” special when they would wed, he replied, “Who knows?”
Do you think Robertson and Flajnik are really in love — or really love publicity?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank