Bachelor Ben Flajnik & Courtney Robertson Are Vegas Posers
2:07 pm, April 29th, 2012
“The Bachelor” Ben Flajnik and alleged fiancee Courtney Robertson hit Las Vegas over the weekend, and the couple who have been plagued by rumors that their romance is just for publicity made sure to be seen wherever they went.
Flajnik and Robertson first posed for photographers during the day on Saturday at the MGM Grand’s “Wet Republic” pool party (photos here), and then later hit the red carpet at Caesars Palace’s Pure nightclub (photo, right), where they hosted the evening.
You’ll recall, right after the finale of “The Bachelor,” it was revealed Flajnik called off the engagement.
He and Robertson then supposedly reconciled, but when asked during the “After the Final Rose” special when they would wed, he replied, “Who knows?”
Do you think Robertson and Flajnik are really in love — or really love publicity?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?