Bachelor Ben Flajnik and Courtney Robertson Split
3:38 pm, October 5th, 2012
In a statement to In Touch, the couple said, “After meeting over a year ago, we have decided to end our romantic relationship. The ups and downs weighed heavily on us both and ultimately we started to grow apart because of the distance, time apart, and our need to focus on our respective careers.”
“We have nothing but the utmost respect for each other, and both feel this is the right decision,” they said, adding, “We continue to remain friends and will support each other in future endeavors. Thanks to everyone for your love and support, it’s been quite a ride.”
Flajnik and Robertson aired their various issues during the “After the Final Rose” special before he again slipped the engagement ring back on her finger, but clearly they — like most “Bachelor” couples — were not meant to be.
What do you think about Flajnik and Robertson calling it quits?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Match Up!: What Pup Belongs To Which Celeb?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- The Best Celebrity Hairstyles