Ben Flajnik & Courtney Robertson Open Up About Split
6:14 pm, October 9th, 2012
As Gossip Cop reported, the pair ended their relationship this month, calling it quits after becoming engaged in front of America last March.
On Tuesday, Flajnik tweeted, “A big thanks to you all for your support during this time in my life. It has been a crazy journey over the past couple years and I am blessed to have amazing friends/fam.”
Robertson was also grateful for her fans.
She wrote, “Thank you all so much for the kind words and for believing in us! We did too, and tried our best! I really appreciate all the love and support.”
Of course, the couple’s post-”Bachelor” relationship had been rocky from the start, and yet again, a made-for-TV romance failed to stand the test of time.
Do you still like watching these types of romance reality shows, even knowing that the relationships fail 99% of the time?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted