Ben Flajnik & Courtney Robertson Open Up About Split
6:14 pm, October 9th, 2012
As Gossip Cop reported, the pair ended their relationship this month, calling it quits after becoming engaged in front of America last March.
On Tuesday, Flajnik tweeted, “A big thanks to you all for your support during this time in my life. It has been a crazy journey over the past couple years and I am blessed to have amazing friends/fam.”
Robertson was also grateful for her fans.
She wrote, “Thank you all so much for the kind words and for believing in us! We did too, and tried our best! I really appreciate all the love and support.”
Of course, the couple’s post-”Bachelor” relationship had been rocky from the start, and yet again, a made-for-TV romance failed to stand the test of time.
Do you still like watching these types of romance reality shows, even knowing that the relationships fail 99% of the time?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles
- 12 Celebrities Who Were Friends Before Fame