Ben Flajnik Reveals He Called Off Engagement (VIDEO)
11:35 pm, March 12th, 2012VIDEO
Flajnik first came out alone and said that after watching the footage of Robertson’s bad behavior around the other women on the show, the two called off their engagement.
Then Robertson spoke with Harrison, and tried to explain that vying for Flajnik with so many other women “brought out the worst in me.”
She said having the engagement called off was “heartbreaking,” and that Flajnik then “abandoned” her.
Robertson, who was no longer wearing her engagement ring, now says there are “trust” issues.
She went on to reveal that she reached out a lot to Flajnik after their split, but he didn’t respond.
The two were then reunited on stage.
Flajnik told Harrison and the audience that he and Robertson are now “in a good place,” but she said she still can’t trust him completely yet.
Nevertheless, “The Bachelor” felt “this is going to work” because, as he said to Robertson, ”I want to be with you. I love you. I’m not going to abandon you.”
Flajnik then slipped the engagement ring back on Robertson’s finger.
But as to when they would wed, “The Bachelor” said, “Who knows?”
When do you think they’ll tie the knot — next year, or in two months from… never?
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?