Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner: “Trouble in Paradise”?
5:36 pm, November 20th, 2012
The tabloid claims the couple “have barely seen each other in the past few months,” and goes on to allege that the actor-director “was acting like a single man” at the GQ “Men of the Year” party in L.A. on November 13.
A so-called “eyewitness” at the bash says, “He certainly wasn’t rushing home to be with his beautiful wife.”
Maybe — just maybe — that’s because Affleck was being honored as one of the “Men of the Year” at the event.
Anyway, the mag goes on to allege that Affleck and Garner are having issues due to “the growing success of Ben’s latest flick, Argo.”
Another so-called “insider” for the tab explains, “Ben really wants to win an Oscar for this film, and he’s become pretty obsessive about it.”
The supposed source adds Affleck and Garner “are spending a lot of nights apart” while he promotes Argo, adding, “They are at a breaking point right now.”
Star notes, “Friends say they aren’t sure how much longer she’ll be able — or willing — to juggle the kids and her career without Ben’s help.”
This story couldn’t be further from the truth.
First, Affleck actually spent under 30 minutes at the GQ party.
And while Affleck has indeed been busy with Argo press duties, he and Garner have been together as much as possible throughout his professional commitments.
She even joined him in Paris when he was promoting the movie there, and the couple was able to share some romantic dinners while their three kids stayed home in L.A.
Regardless, an Affleck insider tells Gossip Cop the tab’s marriage crisis tale is complete “bullsh*t.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'