Ben Affleck to Live on $1.50 a Day
11:25 am, April 23rd, 2013
Ben Affleck has committed to living on $1.50 a day to bring awareness to global poverty.
As part of the “Live Below the Line” anti-poverty campaign, the Oscar winner has pledged to subsist on just $1.50 of food and drink for five days.
Affleck tweeted on Monday, “1.4 billion people live on less than $1.50/day. I’m joining Live #BelowTheLine on behalf of @easterncongo. Will you?”
The movie star has for years been involved with charitable work in the Congo, and is the founder of the Eastern Congo Initiative.
Sophia Bush and Josh Groban are also reportedly taking part in the challenge.
The “Live Below the Line” campaign runs from April 29 to May 3.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?