Ben Affleck to Live on $1.50 a Day
11:25 am, April 23rd, 2013
Ben Affleck has committed to living on $1.50 a day to bring awareness to global poverty.
As part of the “Live Below the Line” anti-poverty campaign, the Oscar winner has pledged to subsist on just $1.50 of food and drink for five days.
Affleck tweeted on Monday, “1.4 billion people live on less than $1.50/day. I’m joining Live #BelowTheLine on behalf of @easterncongo. Will you?”
The movie star has for years been involved with charitable work in the Congo, and is the founder of the Eastern Congo Initiative.
Sophia Bush and Josh Groban are also reportedly taking part in the challenge.
The “Live Below the Line” campaign runs from April 29 to May 3.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?