Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Wanted For Reality Show?
11:05 am, May 10th, 2013
The mag claims a supposed Hollywood producer has “big plans to convince the Oscar-winning actor/director and his beautiful wife to do a blockbuster reality show.”
Getting an Oscar winner to do a reality show? Now that’s a realistic goal.
Anyway, the tab says this so-called producer “aims to show how an A-list celebrity couple handles the trials and tribulations of life in the showbiz fast lane.”
What a pitch!
The producer also allegedly “wants to reveal the secrets behind Ben and Jen’s eight-year marriage.”
Again, very realistic goal.
A purported “insider” for the rag shares, “It would be great for them to open up about their lives. It would help people understand why Ben said ‘marriage is hard work’ in his Oscar acceptance speech this year.”
Of course, the Enquirer doesn’t reveal the identity of this so-called producer — because he doesn’t exist.
An Affleck and Garner reality show is NEVER going to happen, and no respected producer in Hollywood would even think of trying to pitch this supposed project.
A Garner source tells Gossip Cop the tab’s story is totally made up, calling the reality series claim “silly.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?