Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Wanted For Reality Show?
11:05 am, May 10th, 2013
The mag claims a supposed Hollywood producer has “big plans to convince the Oscar-winning actor/director and his beautiful wife to do a blockbuster reality show.”
Getting an Oscar winner to do a reality show? Now that’s a realistic goal.
Anyway, the tab says this so-called producer “aims to show how an A-list celebrity couple handles the trials and tribulations of life in the showbiz fast lane.”
What a pitch!
The producer also allegedly “wants to reveal the secrets behind Ben and Jen’s eight-year marriage.”
Again, very realistic goal.
A purported “insider” for the rag shares, “It would be great for them to open up about their lives. It would help people understand why Ben said ‘marriage is hard work’ in his Oscar acceptance speech this year.”
Of course, the Enquirer doesn’t reveal the identity of this so-called producer — because he doesn’t exist.
An Affleck and Garner reality show is NEVER going to happen, and no respected producer in Hollywood would even think of trying to pitch this supposed project.
A Garner source tells Gossip Cop the tab’s story is totally made up, calling the reality series claim “silly.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Why Did Chris Brown Leave Rehab Already?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- James Franco Shirtless For Sexy Christmas Calendar
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related