MAG: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner in “Bitter Battle” Over Family
6:36 pm, March 20th, 2013
The tabloid, which falsely claimed the couple’s marriage was “hanging by a thread” way back in 2010, is once again trying to stir up controversy.
A so-called “source” for the Enquirer now insists that Affleck and Garner have come to a “stand-off over whether to grow their family.”
As proof of some kind of fight, the magazine dredges up a ridiculous rumor from earlier this month that alleges Affleck’s Oscars acceptance speech — in which he called his marriage “the best kind of work” — somehow infuriated Garner.
It did not.
The Enquirer then claims the couple had an “ugly” clash during a post-Oscar party at the Sunset Tower Hotel.
They did not.
The Enquirer wants everyone to believe there was a “public showdown” between Garner and Affleck on Hollywood’s biggest night, but that only its source knew about it, and is now talking about it a month after the fact.
Affleck and Garner had a perfectly joyous Oscars — from his Argo victory to their celebration afterwards — and while certain corners of the tabloid media seem to enjoy baiting them, there’s simply NO truth to rumors of marriage problems.
A source close to the couple tells Gossip Cop the Enquirer story is totally untrue.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Nick Cannon Impostor Pulls Off Jewelry Heist
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?