Ben Affleck Did NOT Injure Leg, Did NOT Cause Batman vs. Superman Delay
10:02 pm, January 17th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
Batman vs. Superman is being pushed back 10 months — but NOT because of any leg injury Ben Affleck supposedly suffered.
On Friday, reports surfaced claiming the actor — set to portray Batman in the Man of Steel sequel — seriously injured himself, causing a massive delay to production.
But Gossip Cop has learned that’s simply NOT TRUE.
“Ben’s leg is 100 percent fine and not broken,” a source tells Gossip Cop exclusively.
And fans needn’t look further than recent photos of Affleck at the Golden Globes (see right) and out and about in L.A. this week for proof.
In fact, we hear Affleck was as healthy as ever shooting Gone Girl today.
As Warner Bros. announced on Friday night, the real reason the flick has a new release date is to allow “the filmmakers time to realize fully their vision, given the complex visual nature of the story.”
Batman vs. Superman is now slated to open in theaters on May 6, 2016, with production beginning later this year.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court