Ben Affleck Did NOT Injure Leg, Did NOT Cause Batman vs. Superman Delay
10:02 pm, January 17th, 2014EXCLUSIVE
Batman vs. Superman is being pushed back 10 months — but NOT because of any leg injury Ben Affleck supposedly suffered.
On Friday, reports surfaced claiming the actor — set to portray Batman in the Man of Steel sequel — seriously injured himself, causing a massive delay to production.
But Gossip Cop has learned that’s simply NOT TRUE.
“Ben’s leg is 100 percent fine and not broken,” a source tells Gossip Cop exclusively.
And fans needn’t look further than recent photos of Affleck at the Golden Globes (see right) and out and about in L.A. this week for proof.
In fact, we hear Affleck was as healthy as ever shooting Gone Girl today.
As Warner Bros. announced on Friday night, the real reason the flick has a new release date is to allow “the filmmakers time to realize fully their vision, given the complex visual nature of the story.”
Batman vs. Superman is now slated to open in theaters on May 6, 2016, with production beginning later this year.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man