Celebrities Show Support For Batkid Miles
4:41 pm, November 16th, 2013
Miles Scott – now known worldwide as “Batkid” — took San Francisco by storm on Friday, fighting crime across the city (which had been turned into “Gotham” in his honor) as part of an amazing Make-A-Wish project.
The five-year-old leukemia patient’s special day not only inspired the thousands of participants and spectators in San Francisco, but also captured the attention of famous figures from Hollywood to the White House.
President Obama even posted a Vine video in which he told the pint-sized hero, “Way to go, Miles! Way to save Gotham!”
Check out some more celebrity reaction to Batkid below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
— Ben Affleck (@BenAffleck) November 16, 2013
— The White House (@WhiteHouse) November 15, 2013
— Elizabeth Banks (@ElizabethBanks) November 16, 2013
— Stephen Amell (@amellywood) November 16, 2013
Thank you #batkid for saving the day!! Way to go Miles!
— Dr. Phil (@DrPhil) November 16, 2013
San Francisco ! You magnificent bastards. #batkid
— Craig Ferguson (@CraigyFerg) November 15, 2013
— Anna Kendrick (@AnnaKendrick47) November 15, 2013
— Pee-wee Herman (@peeweeherman) November 16, 2013
— oliviamunn (@oliviamunn) November 15, 2013
— josh groban (@joshgroban) November 16, 2013
— Andy Cohen (@Andy) November 15, 2013
This #SFBatkid story is killing me. Tears! Smiles!
— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) November 15, 2013
— Nick Lachey (@NickLachey) November 15, 2013
— Enrique Iglesias (@enrique305) November 15, 2013
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage