Barron Hilton Slams Lindsay Lohan: It’s “Embarrassing” Being Associated With Her
1:59 pm, December 21st, 2013
Paris Hilton’s little brother took to Facebook to tell his side of events, claiming he never threw around his sister’s name to prevent getting booted from LeMoine’s house party.
Barron says the allegation is “ludicrous, and almost as embarrassing as being publicly associated to Lindsay Lohan.”
The young heir writes, “I am guilty of being at the wrong place at the wrong time,” adding, “Nobody should every put their hands on someone else.”
Barron continues, “Lemoine sucker punched me, ran away, and used his blog to conjure up an image of himself as a hero by publishing lies.”
As Gossip Cop previously reported, Barron is planning to sue Lohan for LeMoine’s purported assault, even though LeMoine has said she had nothing to do with it.
What do you think of his version of events?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet