WATCH: Barbara Walters “Deeply Offended” By The Bachelor
12:00 pm, March 14th, 2012VIDEO
Barbara Walters blasted “The Bachelor” on “The View,” calling the dating reality series a “degradation to women.”
“It’s a crock!” Walters said of the show, noting, “Not a single Bachelor has married the women he chose in the finale!”
She went after Flajnik again (“an ordinary guy with bad hair”) and told devoted “Bachelor” fan Elisabeth Hasselbeck, “I do not know how [your husband] Tim puts up with you.”
Do you agree with Walters’ harsh assessment of “The Bachelor”?
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?