Barbara Walters: I Relate to Angelina Jolie Because I Had My Ovaries Removed
4:24 pm, May 14th, 2013VIDEO
The newswoman, who recently announced her retirement, revealed on Tuesday’s “The View,” “My sister passed away from ovarian cancer and I had my ovaries removed. It’s not like having the breasts because people don’t see it. But it’s a decision you have to make — it’s preventative.”
Walters offered, “What I think with Angelina… she’s such a sex symbol and we associate sex with breasts so often. And the fact that she did this and has retained her beauty and her sexuality.”
“I think it was brave of her, she did it for her own health, but it was so brave to write about it. A women’s sexuality is not tied up with her breasts,” added the anchor.
Check out the video below.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- What Are Diddy's Kids Doing To Help The Needy?
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- Orlando Bloom & Liv Tyler's Relationship Revealed
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- What Happened to Liam Hemsworth's Face?
- Sexy Celebs Who've Spun On The Stripper Pole