Barbara Walters: “You Cannot Trust The Kardashians” (VIDEOS)
3:50 pm, December 14th, 2011VIDEOS
Barbara Walters, who named the Kardashian sisters among 2011′s “Most Fascinating People,” now seems a little miffed with the famous family.
Walters revealed on “The Late Show with David Letterman” Tuesday that she interviewed Kim, Kourtney and Khloe earlier in the fall and specifically asked if anything momentous would be happening in the coming months.
The women insisted Walters was safe to do the interview then because nothing was going to change.
Walters echoed her comments Wednesday on “The View,” noting that in hindsight, the only hint of possible trouble to come was the sisters agreeing Kim is the worst at dealing with men.
CHECK OUT THE VIDEOS BELOW
Walters’ interview with the Kardashians, along with her other “Most Fascinating” picks, will be revealed Wednesday night on ABC.
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo
- Kris Jenner Gushes About Kanye West
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle