Barbara Walters Recovering After Inauguration Weekend Fall (VIDEO)
1:54 pm, January 22nd, 2013VIDEO
Barbara Walters is still hospitalized, but recovering well from a scary fall over Inauguration Weekend.
The ABC newswoman took a spill on the stairs at the British Ambassador’s residence in Washington, D.C. on Saturday, sustaining a head injury.
On Tuesday’s “The View,” Walters’ colleagues gave viewers an update.
Whoopi Goldberg read a statement from Walters which thanked everyone for their concern.
“First and foremost, all the people who have called, written and been concerned about me, I’m most appreciative,” wrote Walters. “I’m running a low-grade fever and the doctors are keeping me in the hospital until my temperature is normal. I’m pleased that it is going in the right direction and I will be home soon.”
Here’s hoping her recovery continues to be speedy.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z