Barbara Walters Recovering After Inauguration Weekend Fall (VIDEO)
1:54 pm, January 22nd, 2013VIDEO
Barbara Walters is still hospitalized, but recovering well from a scary fall over Inauguration Weekend.
The ABC newswoman took a spill on the stairs at the British Ambassador’s residence in Washington, D.C. on Saturday, sustaining a head injury.
On Tuesday’s “The View,” Walters’ colleagues gave viewers an update.
Whoopi Goldberg read a statement from Walters which thanked everyone for their concern.
“First and foremost, all the people who have called, written and been concerned about me, I’m most appreciative,” wrote Walters. “I’m running a low-grade fever and the doctors are keeping me in the hospital until my temperature is normal. I’m pleased that it is going in the right direction and I will be home soon.”
Here’s hoping her recovery continues to be speedy.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails