Barbara Walters Hospitalized After Head Injury
12:37 pm, January 20th, 2013
Barbara Walters is in the hospital after having sustained a head injury.
On Saturday, the 83-year-old news veteran was visiting the Washington, D.C. home of the British Ambassador when she fell on a stair and cut open her forehead.
An ABC rep tells Gossip Cop, “Out of an abundance of caution, she went to the hospital to have her cut tended to, have a full examination and remains there for observation. Barbara is alert (and telling everyone what to do), which we all take as a very positive sign.”
Back in 2010, Walters had surgery to replace a faulty heart valve.
Gossip Cop wishes Walters a speedy recovery.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails