Barbara Walters Hospitalized After Head Injury
12:37 pm, January 20th, 2013
Barbara Walters is in the hospital after having sustained a head injury.
On Saturday, the 83-year-old news veteran was visiting the Washington, D.C. home of the British Ambassador when she fell on a stair and cut open her forehead.
An ABC rep tells Gossip Cop, “Out of an abundance of caution, she went to the hospital to have her cut tended to, have a full examination and remains there for observation. Barbara is alert (and telling everyone what to do), which we all take as a very positive sign.”
Back in 2010, Walters had surgery to replace a faulty heart valve.
Gossip Cop wishes Walters a speedy recovery.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Did Eminem Watch Daughter Get Crowned Homecoming Queen?
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit