Barbara Walters Hospitalized After Head Injury
12:37 pm, January 20th, 2013
Barbara Walters is in the hospital after having sustained a head injury.
On Saturday, the 83-year-old news veteran was visiting the Washington, D.C. home of the British Ambassador when she fell on a stair and cut open her forehead.
An ABC rep tells Gossip Cop, “Out of an abundance of caution, she went to the hospital to have her cut tended to, have a full examination and remains there for observation. Barbara is alert (and telling everyone what to do), which we all take as a very positive sign.”
Back in 2010, Walters had surgery to replace a faulty heart valve.
Gossip Cop wishes Walters a speedy recovery.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage