Barbara Walters Has Chicken Pox, Remains Hospitalized in New York
11:52 am, January 28th, 2013
Barbara Walters now has the chicken pox, it was announced on “The View” on Monday.
Co-host Whoopi Goldberg revealed, “You all know that she fell and cut her head 10 days ago, and then was running a temperature, but it turns out it is all the result of a delayed childhood. Barbara has the chicken pox.”
“She’d never had it as a child. So now she’s been told to rest. She’s not allowed any visitors,” Goldberg said, adding, “And we’re telling you, Barbara, no scratching.”
The veteran journalist has been hospitalized since her fall in Washington, D.C. on January 19, but has since been transferred to a New York hospital, where she remains.
Gossip Cop wishes Walters a speedy recovery!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- The Plastic Surgery That Changed Lisa Kudrow's Life
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries