Barbara Walters Has Chicken Pox, Remains Hospitalized in New York
11:52 am, January 28th, 2013
Barbara Walters now has the chicken pox, it was announced on “The View” on Monday.
Co-host Whoopi Goldberg revealed, “You all know that she fell and cut her head 10 days ago, and then was running a temperature, but it turns out it is all the result of a delayed childhood. Barbara has the chicken pox.”
“She’d never had it as a child. So now she’s been told to rest. She’s not allowed any visitors,” Goldberg said, adding, “And we’re telling you, Barbara, no scratching.”
The veteran journalist has been hospitalized since her fall in Washington, D.C. on January 19, but has since been transferred to a New York hospital, where she remains.
Gossip Cop wishes Walters a speedy recovery!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents