Barbara Eden, 78, Wows Crowd In I Dream of Jeannie Costume (PHOTOS)
2:16 pm, May 27th, 2013PHOTOS
Barbara Eden’s still got it.
The 78-year-old “I Dream of Jeannie” actress wowed the crowd at this weekend’s Life Ball in Vienna, Austria, coming on stage in her iconic midriff-baring costume.
Fergie and Bill Clinton were among the notables who seemed very impressed by Eden’s appearance (see pictures below).
Life Ball is an annual event organized by AIDS LIFE to raise funds for organizations dealing with the disease.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z