Barbara Eden, 78, Wows Crowd In I Dream of Jeannie Costume (PHOTOS)
2:16 pm, May 27th, 2013PHOTOS
Barbara Eden’s still got it.
The 78-year-old “I Dream of Jeannie” actress wowed the crowd at this weekend’s Life Ball in Vienna, Austria, coming on stage in her iconic midriff-baring costume.
Fergie and Bill Clinton were among the notables who seemed very impressed by Eden’s appearance (see pictures below).
Life Ball is an annual event organized by AIDS LIFE to raise funds for organizations dealing with the disease.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'