Barbara Eden, 78, Wows Crowd In I Dream of Jeannie Costume (PHOTOS)
2:16 pm, May 27th, 2013PHOTOS
Barbara Eden’s still got it.
The 78-year-old “I Dream of Jeannie” actress wowed the crowd at this weekend’s Life Ball in Vienna, Austria, coming on stage in her iconic midriff-baring costume.
Fergie and Bill Clinton were among the notables who seemed very impressed by Eden’s appearance (see pictures below).
Life Ball is an annual event organized by AIDS LIFE to raise funds for organizations dealing with the disease.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick's Crazy College Party
- Leonor Varela's Edgy Hairstyle
- Where Did Jim Carrey Get His Comedic Roots?
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo