Bachelorette Contestant Ryan Reveals Ulterior Motives (VIDEO)
4:13 pm, June 1st, 2012VIDEO
In a sneak peek of Monday’s episode, the former football pro reveals he has ulterior motives for being on the show.
After waxing poetical to Maynard about “loyalty” and her “admirable” qualities, Bowers tells the camera in a confessional, “God has blessed me in a lot of ways, so I’m really evaluating Emily.”
“I like what I see in her. I see that there’s great potential, but to be very honest, I feel like I’m called to something bigger,” the pro fitness trainer adds.
Later in the show, Bowers admits to fellow contestant Michael, “When this whole thing is done [and] I’m involved with the media back home, I’m going to say ‘Let’s do The Bachelor: Ryan.’ I would be ready to open my heart up and it would be great for everybody to see.”
He observes, “Isn’t it great when you’re able to use a position like this?”
Check out the obnoxious clip below!
While we’re skeptical of his “Bachelor” worthiness, this sort of behavior makes Bowers a sure thing for “Bachelor Pad.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Demi Lovato's Funky And Fun Floral Bodysuit
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Chris Pine: Single and Ready to Mingle?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup