The Bachelorette Recap: Men Compete For “Mr. America” Title, 2 Suitors Get Booted
10:05 pm, June 17th, 2013RECAP
The 11 guys were judged on their interview, talent and (of course) the swimsuit competition, in front of a live audience in Atlantic City, New Jersey.
As Mikey T. put it, “We’re all competitors, so we all want this.”
So, who nabbed the title?
Casey was crowned “The Bachelorette’s Mr. America,” making Mikey T. and Zak W. feel they were “robbed.”
After the contest, the group had a pool party, and Hartsock got to spend some alone time with Chris, who read her a poem in the water. Naturally.
However, the rose went to Zak W.
Before the group date, Hartsock had a one-on-one date with single dad Brad, which included a walk on the beach and some very strained conversation over dinner.
Hartsock did not give Brad a rose because she felt that “something was missing” in their interactions.
She also had a one-on-one date with James, in which the two toured the Hurricane Sandy damage in the Jersey Shore.
After Hartsock and James met an older couple named Jan and Manny who spent their wedding anniversary in a shelter due to the storm, the reality stars decided to give their romantic dinner date to the older duo.
The couple were beyond excited, especially because Manny had never been in a limo before.
During Hartsock and James’ date, he revealed he had cheated on his college girlfriend. Hartsock was disappointed, but grateful for his honestly. At the end of the evening, she gave him a rose.
Zack K. was not so lucky, getting eliminated at the rose ceremony.
What did you think of Monday’s episode?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?