Bachelorette’s Kalon and Alessandro Tell Emily They’re Not Ready to Be Parents
5:21 pm, May 25th, 2012VIDEO
On next Monday’s episode of “The Bachelorette,” Alessandro and Kalon tell Emily Maynard they’re not ready to parent her six-year-old daughter, Ricki.
Alessandro says if she were to choose him, he would view raising her child as “a compromise.”
Maynard responds bluntly, “You see that as a compromise and not an honor? Me having a daughter isn’t a compromise and anybody I spend the rest of my life with is going to see that as the biggest bonus ever.”
She later faces a similar situation with Kalon.
The luxury brand consultant admits to Maynard, “I always had believed that my first child would be one of my own, so obviously embracing you and Ricki as a part of my life… it’s not the way I wrote it up in my journal as a kid.”
When the Bachelorette attempts to reply, Kalon snipes, “I love it when you talk, but I wish you’d let me finish.”
While it’s good that Alessandro and Kalon are being honest, it’s pretty lame that they would go on a show with the object of marrying a single mother if they weren’t ready to become fathers.
Check out the video below, courtesy of Us Weekly.
Do you think Alessandro and Kalon will get the boot next week?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 9 Biggest Stunts Kim and Kanye Have Pulled
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?