Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum Talk ‘Bachelorette’ Wedding on ‘GMA’
10:43 am, August 2nd, 2011VIDEO
As the couple said on the “After the Final Rose” special last night, Hebert is planning on moving to New York to be with her fiance.
Rosenbaum said, “She’s going to move to New York, but first finish up school at U Penn. She’ll get a job, we’ll get settled and then talk about wedding. Maybe end of next year, fall of next year.”
Of those who doubt their relationship will last, Hebert said, “We’re going to prove them wrong.”
Check out the video below.
Do you think they have what it takes to make it as a couple?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Cher Lloyd Looks Bow-tiful On Red Carpet
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Rare Beastie Boys Interview Reveals Surprising Maturity
- The Real Reason For Denise Richards' Scary Skinny Frame
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Vinny Guadagnino: My Mom Is a Star
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- What Does Ariana Grande's Tattoo Mean To Her?