Ashley Hebert & J.P. Rosenbaum Talk ‘Bachelorette’ Wedding on ‘GMA’
10:43 am, August 2nd, 2011VIDEO
As the couple said on the “After the Final Rose” special last night, Hebert is planning on moving to New York to be with her fiance.
Rosenbaum said, “She’s going to move to New York, but first finish up school at U Penn. She’ll get a job, we’ll get settled and then talk about wedding. Maybe end of next year, fall of next year.”
Of those who doubt their relationship will last, Hebert said, “We’re going to prove them wrong.”
Check out the video below.
Do you think they have what it takes to make it as a couple?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Why Did Chris Brown Leave Rehab Already?
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Best Black Celebrity Hairstyles