Bachelor Pad Season Finale Ends With Shocking Twist
9:44 pm, September 10th, 2012RECAP
The “Bachelor Pad” finale on Monday was as drama-filled as the rest of the season — if not more so.
With just two couples still in the running — Nick & Rachel and Chris & Sarah — the ousted contestants returned to weigh in on which pair deserved the $250,000 grand prize.
So, which couple won the vote?
Nick and Rachel received the most votes, beating out Chris and Sarah.
But that wasn’t the end of things.
“Bachelor Pad” requires its winning couple to decide whether to share the money with each other or try to keep it all for themselves.
If both winners vote “share,” they get to split the $250,000 — but if one votes “keep,” the other is screwed.
And if they both choose “keep,” well, everyone else on the show gets the money!
So who walked away with their wallet a little heavier?
ANOTHER SPOILER ALERT!
Rachel, who moments before said she did “trust Nick,” was left stunned after her partner voted to keep the money all for himself, while she voted to share it.
A furious Rachel laid into Nick afterwards, even saying, “Are you f**kin’ kidding me,” and telling him “you are disgusting.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Taylor Swift Set To Respond To Bieber's Diss?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Hugh Jackman Opens Up About Cancer Scare
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Court Thinks Dina Lohan Is Certifiably Crazy
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair