The Bachelor Rose Ceremony Halted As Contestant Nearly Faints
10:15 pm, January 16th, 2012RECAP
One of most serious rose ceremonies of all time was featured on Monday’s episode of “The Bachelor.”
As Ben Flajnik was in the midst of revealing which ladies he was sending home, one contestant nearly fainted from the suspense.
That’s right – fainted.
The man of the hour had little time to process the turn of events before having to decide whether to give Shawntel a chance and eliminate another woman in her place.
The drama was apparently too much to bear for Erika, who started breathing heavily as the ceremony reached its climax and soon found herself unable to stand.
The ceremony was abruptly halted, as the crew tended to the law student.
The medical ordeal was, thankfully, resolved quickly, but then Flajnik dropped another bombshell.
He couldn’t choose between the remaining contestants – Erika, Shawntel and advertising manager Jaclyn - and so he opted not to give out his final rose to any of them.
Instead, all three were sent packing.
That leaves just 14 women left competing for Flajnik’s heart.
Gossip Cop will update with video of the dramatic moment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?