“The Bachelor” Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girard have split
6:26 am, June 22nd, 2010
Camelot is over.
Though many were surprised with his initial decision, Pavelka stuck with his controversial choice of Girardi.
Now three months later, the “The Bachelor” is once again a bachelor.
The cause of the breakup up was not given.
A rep for the couple simply stated, “Jake and Vienna have split,” adding, “They appreciate the respect for their privacy at this time.”
Are you surprised by the news of their called off relationship?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Ice Cube Slams The Late Paul Walker
- The Hottest Celebrity Hairstyles For Spring 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z