“The Bachelor” Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girard have split
6:26 am, June 22nd, 2010
Camelot is over.
Though many were surprised with his initial decision, Pavelka stuck with his controversial choice of Girardi.
Now three months later, the “The Bachelor” is once again a bachelor.
The cause of the breakup up was not given.
A rep for the couple simply stated, “Jake and Vienna have split,” adding, “They appreciate the respect for their privacy at this time.”
Are you surprised by the news of their called off relationship?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Why Is James Franco Backing a Fashion Documentary?
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Kelly Osbourne's Super Smart Weight Loss Secret
- Does Kristen Stewart Look Different with Rob?