Azealia Banks Slams Lady Gaga For Allegedly Stealing Song Title “Red Flame”
6:30 pm, September 17th, 2013
As you’ll recall, the last time around, Banks griped that Gaga stole her mermaid look when the “Applause” singer donned a seashell bikini while performing at the MTV Video Music Awards.
Now she’s steamed at Gaga for allegedly ripping off a song she sent her.
SEE TWEETS BELOW
“Make sure u let them know where u got the title for red flame from. U stole that from the demo I sent u,” tweeted Banks.
She followed up by writing, “Plenty more where that came from,” adding, “This one is free. Next time I’m charging.”
But that wasn’t all.
Like Perez Hilton, who’s also feuding with Gaga, Banks then tweeted, “Team Katy,” a reference to the charts battle between Gaga and Katy Perry.
So far, Gaga has yet to respond to Banks.
What do you think of Banks’ latest attack?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In