Azealia Banks Slams Lady Gaga For Allegedly Stealing Song Title “Red Flame”
6:30 pm, September 17th, 2013
As you’ll recall, the last time around, Banks griped that Gaga stole her mermaid look when the “Applause” singer donned a seashell bikini while performing at the MTV Video Music Awards.
Now she’s steamed at Gaga for allegedly ripping off a song she sent her.
SEE TWEETS BELOW
“Make sure u let them know where u got the title for red flame from. U stole that from the demo I sent u,” tweeted Banks.
She followed up by writing, “Plenty more where that came from,” adding, “This one is free. Next time I’m charging.”
But that wasn’t all.
Like Perez Hilton, who’s also feuding with Gaga, Banks then tweeted, “Team Katy,” a reference to the charts battle between Gaga and Katy Perry.
So far, Gaga has yet to respond to Banks.
What do you think of Banks’ latest attack?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?