Axl Rose Victim of Death Hoax
8:55 pm, April 19th, 2012
Axl Rose is the victim of a death hoax.
The performer is the center of a phony rumor being spread thanks to “#RIPAxlRose” and related terms trending on Twitter on Thursday night and Friday morning.
The rumor is 100% fake.
Rose is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
The rocker is just the latest celebrity to fall victim to the “death by Twitter” trend in which pranksters spread hoaxes on the platform, sometimes with fake “news stories” attached.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted