Axl Rose Victim of Death Hoax
8:55 pm, April 19th, 2012
Axl Rose is the victim of a death hoax.
The performer is the center of a phony rumor being spread thanks to “#RIPAxlRose” and related terms trending on Twitter on Thursday night and Friday morning.
The rumor is 100% fake.
Rose is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
The rocker is just the latest celebrity to fall victim to the “death by Twitter” trend in which pranksters spread hoaxes on the platform, sometimes with fake “news stories” attached.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention
- Shirtless One Direction Members Announce Tour
- Amber Rose Had To Skip Natural Birth