Avril Lavigne Reportedly in Talks to Become “X Factor” Judge
11:08 am, February 26th, 2012
Avril Lavigne is reportedly in talks with “The X Factor” about filling one of the empty two judges’ seats.
Lavigne had her people contact the “X Factor” to let them know she was interested, says TMZ.
Gossip Cop has reached to reps for the singer as well as the show.
Last season, Lavigne performed her first hit, “Complicated,” with “X Factor” third-place finisher Chris Rene.
What do you think about Lavigne being a possible judge?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate