Avril Lavigne Latest Death Hoax Victim
11:26 am, January 2nd, 2011
Avril Lavigne is the latest victim of a sick, FAKE death hoax.
According to yet another gross prank from Global Associated News, “Musician Avril Lavigne is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today -January 2, 2011.”
Lavigne is NOT dead.
The FAKE report claims that while at the Whistler Blackcomb ski resort, north of Vancouver in British Columbia, Lavigne lost control of her snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed… Lavigne was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that that the musician died instantly from the impact of the crash.”
So, does this rumor sound familiar?
Lavigne is VERY MUCH ALIVE.
They’re not funny. They’re not cool. They’re not entertaining.
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, Gossip Cop is at a total loss as to why anyone would concoct phony fatalities, and sincerely hopes the only thing that dies out are these horrible hoaxes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents