Avril Lavigne Latest Death Hoax Victim
11:26 am, January 2nd, 2011
Avril Lavigne is the latest victim of a sick, FAKE death hoax.
According to yet another gross prank from Global Associated News, “Musician Avril Lavigne is reported to have died shortly after a snowboard accident earlier today -January 2, 2011.”
Lavigne is NOT dead.
The FAKE report claims that while at the Whistler Blackcomb ski resort, north of Vancouver in British Columbia, Lavigne lost control of her snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed… Lavigne was air lifted by ski patrol teams to a local hospital, however, it is believed that that the musician died instantly from the impact of the crash.”
So, does this rumor sound familiar?
Lavigne is VERY MUCH ALIVE.
They’re not funny. They’re not cool. They’re not entertaining.
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, Gossip Cop is at a total loss as to why anyone would concoct phony fatalities, and sincerely hopes the only thing that dies out are these horrible hoaxes.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Miley Cyrus Is Still Sticking To Feminist Claim
- Is Khloe Kardashian BFF's With Nicki Minaj Now?
- What College Is Madonna's Daughter Considering?
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit