CLAIM: Aviva Drescher’s Son Treated By Grandparents Like “Redheaded Step-Child”
11:35 am, July 4th, 2012
Gossip Cop is told by a source close to Drescher that Dubin owes close to $350,000 in child support for his and Drescher’s 10-year-old son Harrison.
The couple divorced a few years ago, and she’s now married to Reid Drescher, but we hear Dubin hasn’t forked over a dime in child support for a full year to the “Real Housewives” star.
But what’s as bad, we’re told, is that the little boy’s own grandparents, mega-rich philanthropists Richard and Elizabeth Dubin, have essentially written off Harrison.
While Drescher’s super-loaded ex in-laws lavish their other grandchildren “like kings and queens,” says our insider, Dubin and Drescher’s son is treated like “an abandoned redheaded step-child.”
The grandparents have “nothing to do” with Harrison, adds our source.
What do you think about this real-life “Real Housewives” drama?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction