CLAIM: Aviva Drescher’s Son Treated By Grandparents Like “Redheaded Step-Child”
11:35 am, July 4th, 2012
Gossip Cop is told by a source close to Drescher that Dubin owes close to $350,000 in child support for his and Drescher’s 10-year-old son Harrison.
The couple divorced a few years ago, and she’s now married to Reid Drescher, but we hear Dubin hasn’t forked over a dime in child support for a full year to the “Real Housewives” star.
But what’s as bad, we’re told, is that the little boy’s own grandparents, mega-rich philanthropists Richard and Elizabeth Dubin, have essentially written off Harrison.
While Drescher’s super-loaded ex in-laws lavish their other grandchildren “like kings and queens,” says our insider, Dubin and Drescher’s son is treated like “an abandoned redheaded step-child.”
The grandparents have “nothing to do” with Harrison, adds our source.
What do you think about this real-life “Real Housewives” drama?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In