Avalanna Routh, “Mrs.” Justin Bieber, Dies at 6 After Brain Cancer Fight [UPDATE]
10:47 am, September 26th, 2012
The sad news was announced on Routh’s Twitter account early on Wednesday morning.
“Our darling Avalanna went to Heaven this morning. Oh Avalanna, the brightest star – you took our hearts with you, our greatest Love,” read the update.
Last February, after the little girl’s battle with Atypical Teratoid Rhabdoid Tumor (AT/RT) and love for her pretend “husband” Bieber gained national attention, Bieber arranged to meet with Routh.
The pair hung out for two hours in Bieber’s hotel room, playing Candyland, eating cupcakes and Sour Patch Kids, and signing each other’s hands.
Bieber referred to Routh as “#MrsBieber” on Twitter, and the singer kept in touch with his ”wife” after their initial meeting, calling the experience “one of the best things I have ever done.”
UPDATE — Bieber responded to Routh’s death on Wednesday afternoon.
“Just got the worst news ever. One of the greatest spirits I have ever known is gone. Please pray for her family and for her,” wrote Bieber on Twitter. “RIP Avalanna. I love you.”
He then linked to the Cure AT/RT Now site.
Bieber continued, “Please show respect to her and her family. Say a prayer for her and for them. I miss her.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tyra Banks Without Make-up: Still Think She's Hot?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 5 Celebrity Hairstyles Real Men Dig
- Selena Never Focused On Jelena Attention