Austin Mahone Performs at Bar Mitzvah for Republic Records Exec’s Sons — VIDEO
12:55 pm, November 3rd, 2013VIDEO
Austin Mahone is officially on the mend after a major health scare.
The singer spent Saturday night performing at a massive bar mitzvah for the twin sons of Charlie Walk, the vice president of Republic Records.
It was Mahone’s first big show after being hospitalized last month for a blood clot, dehydration, and a severely swollen throat.
“Bar mitzvah down! 1 Bat mitzvah to go! #EXCITED,” Mahone tweeted after his performance.
He added, “well that was fun!! ive never seen a party that big…… crazy.”
Check out the VIDEO below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank