Jennifer Lawrence Named “Most Desirable” Woman of 2013 in AskMen Top 99 List
3:06 pm, December 11th, 2012PHOTOS
Jennifer Lawrence has been named the Most Desirable Woman in the World for 2013, according to AskMen’s just-released annual Top 99 list.
The Silver Linings Playbook actress rose from #47 last year to the top spot based on a poll of 2.4 million readers, beating out Mila Kunis, whom Esquire recently picked as the “sexiest woman alive.”
AskMen calls “desirability” a combination of “beauty, brains, ambition and charm,” with everything from sex appeal to humor and professional achievements considered.
The list is sure to inspire debate.
Check out the Top 12 choices below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Is Kim Kardashian Bald Underneath Her Weave?!