Jennifer Lawrence Named “Most Desirable” Woman of 2013 in AskMen Top 99 List
3:06 pm, December 11th, 2012PHOTOS
Jennifer Lawrence has been named the Most Desirable Woman in the World for 2013, according to AskMen’s just-released annual Top 99 list.
The Silver Linings Playbook actress rose from #47 last year to the top spot based on a poll of 2.4 million readers, beating out Mila Kunis, whom Esquire recently picked as the “sexiest woman alive.”
AskMen calls “desirability” a combination of “beauty, brains, ambition and charm,” with everything from sex appeal to humor and professional achievements considered.
The list is sure to inspire debate.
Check out the Top 12 choices below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial