Jennifer Lawrence Named “Most Desirable” Woman of 2013 in AskMen Top 99 List
3:06 pm, December 11th, 2012PHOTOS
Jennifer Lawrence has been named the Most Desirable Woman in the World for 2013, according to AskMen’s just-released annual Top 99 list.
The Silver Linings Playbook actress rose from #47 last year to the top spot based on a poll of 2.4 million readers, beating out Mila Kunis, whom Esquire recently picked as the “sexiest woman alive.”
AskMen calls “desirability” a combination of “beauty, brains, ambition and charm,” with everything from sex appeal to humor and professional achievements considered.
The list is sure to inspire debate.
Check out the Top 12 choices below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet