Ashton Kutcher Warns Not to “Assume to Know That Which You Know Nothing of”
3:09 pm, September 29th, 2011
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have not directly addressed reports that they have split — amidst allegations that the “Two and a Half Men” star was recently unfaithful — but the actor has turned to Twitter to hint that what’s being said is not entirely accurate.
Early this morning, Kutcher simply posted a link to the Spotify page for the Public Enemy song, “Don’t Believe the Hype.”
And just a little while ago, he tweeted, “When you ASSUME to know that which you know nothing of you make an ASS out of U and ME.”
Meanwhile, Kutcher remains on the West Coast, where he’s filming his TV show, while Moore has been in New York.
Reps for the two stars have still not commented.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Drake Covers GQ Talks On Chris Brown
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- McKellen Marrying Stewart
- Measuring Rihanna's Success (By Volume)
- Jesus vs. Yeezus: Comparing the Almighty Figures
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related