Ashton Kutcher Warns Not to “Assume to Know That Which You Know Nothing of”
3:09 pm, September 29th, 2011
Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore have not directly addressed reports that they have split — amidst allegations that the “Two and a Half Men” star was recently unfaithful — but the actor has turned to Twitter to hint that what’s being said is not entirely accurate.
Early this morning, Kutcher simply posted a link to the Spotify page for the Public Enemy song, “Don’t Believe the Hype.”
And just a little while ago, he tweeted, “When you ASSUME to know that which you know nothing of you make an ASS out of U and ME.”
Meanwhile, Kutcher remains on the West Coast, where he’s filming his TV show, while Moore has been in New York.
Reps for the two stars have still not commented.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Hayden Panettiere's Fake Boobs Look Like This Now
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!